WiXar on France3 : Training and communication in a different way
16 March 2021
16 March 2021
(France 3 )WiXar on France3 : Training and communicating differently, especially to better fight against Covid
Offering all companies access to a tool for creating fully immersive work experiences is one of the challenges set by WiXar. In this period of health crisis, it is possible, thanks to WiXar, to train in Virtual Reality… In particular the Anti-Covid protocol.
The WiXar team would like to thank Estelle Mathieu and Valérie Bour from France3 PACA who came to meet us in our offices to learn more about our solution.
Watch the full report (2 min) and/or find the full transcript.
Transcription complète de la vidéo :
-Speaker There are companies that are adapting to this exceptional situation. Among them, a start-up from Marseille. It offers training based on virtual reality. With a headset on, employees learn a trade. This innovation allows companies to create work experiences in total immersion. Estelle Mathieu and Valérie Bour attended a disinfection and cleaning course.
– Voice-over Now you need to clean the room with the joystick. Position the cloth on the potentially infected areas while keeping your index finger pressed down.
– Estelle Mathieu Virtual reality in the field of health. With his headset and joystick, this man, a future maintenance worker in a large star hotel, is immersed in 360 degrees inside the establishment.
– Benjamin Atlani Now he’s going to start hunting for risks and he’s going to be asked to identify risk areas that are likely to be infected by the virus.
– Estelle Mathieu Immediately, the candidate gives his answers by a click on the chosen object, as if he was there. The chandelier here, the table there, the door window and the software of the Marseille-based SME adapts to all cases.
– Benjamin Atlani You can also learn everything that is relational. We call it soft skills. That’s what’s very popular now in companies. How do you manage conflicts when you are a manager? So we work on this type of situation with experts, and we’re going to transcribe it in the form of scenarios.
– Estelle Mathieu Virtual reality at the service of health? Not only.
– Benjamin Atlani I’m going to show you another scenario, totally different. Here, we are on a tablet, so I have a 360-degree view of the port of Antibes. The idea here is simply to show a heritage which is inaccessible to the public. Normally, with a view from above, a panoramic view, you will discover places that you have never seen, even if you know the place on foot. Here, you can visit it differently.
– Estelle Mathieu Whatever the client, they have access, via a platform, to a modifiable scenario, built around an immersive experience, whether in training, recruitment, communication or discovery expeditions. In these complicated health times, this makes it possible to do everything without having to travel.
- HR VOICE – Why is it time for immersive learning?
- Virtual Reality, rival or a backup to physical travel?
- WiXar offers its immersive training scenario module “Covid 19 disinfection and cleaning”.
- Nice-matin – Fly over the Vauban port, visit the sea bed
- Press Agency – WiXar, the first collaborative platform for learning in virtual reality
24 March 2021
16 March 2021
Completely synergize resource is taxing relationships via premier are man niche markets. Professionally cultivate one to one customer.